1. Determine a reasonable rough location
In combination with the quality of the mines of existing mines or newly purchased mines, it is necessary not only to consider the planned mining period for a long time, but also to arrange the sand and gravel plant near the quarry to reduce the transportation distance of raw materials, when the quarry and main users When the distance is far apart, it is advisable to arrange the rough break in the quarry, and the coarsely broken intermediate material is sent to the main plant area through the conveying equipment for further processing and manufacturing.
2. Selection of sand and gravel plant site
(1) The site must avoid the blasting danger zone, and the safety distance should comply with the relevant regulations. The distance from the blasting point should exceed 200m.
(2) The site should be close to the existing transportation roads, water sources and power sources.
(3) The site should be away from towns or residential areas. When it is necessary to set it in a town or residential area, it should be placed on the downwind side of the dominant wind direction and maintain the necessary protection distance.
3. Total graphic design
(1) Meet relevant regulations or regulations for process, transportation, fire prevention, construction, etc.
(2) Under the premise of meeting the process requirements, the overall layout should be as compact as possible, save land, and at the same time leave room for equipment operation and maintenance.
(3) Make full use of the existing terrain for vertical design to reduce the amount of earth and stone works, so that the broken materials can flow or flow.
(4) The rough broken position should be close to the feeding direction of the material yard, and the finished material yard is close to the transportation road.
(5) It is necessary to avoid placing important workshops such as crushing, screening and sand making in caves, landslides, mudslides and filling areas. If it is necessary to arrange in the above-mentioned sections, it should be fully technically demonstrated and take reliable measures.
4. Electrical automation
Electrical automation design should adopt advanced, reliable, high-level DCS or PLC control system to achieve high efficiency, energy saving, stable production, optimized control, etc., and minimize the number of operating positions and reduce production costs.
5. Building structure
The civil engineering design of the building structure meets the production requirements, the production equipment is arranged as open as possible, and the cost of civil works is saved to the utmost. The design of the building shall strictly comply with the relevant national architectural design codes and standards, pay attention to the ventilation, heat dissipation and sound insulation of the workshop, and adopt technical measures such as fire prevention, explosion protection, waterproof and moisture proof.
6. Water supply and drainage and HVAC
(1) The water used in the aggregate production line mainly considers several aspects such as spray dust removal water, sandstone washing water, domestic water, and fire water. The drainage system uses rainwater and drainage systems for production and domestic wastewater.
(2) In the heating area specified by the state, the design should consider centralized heating.
(3) The design capability of the compressed air station not only considers the total gas consumption of the gas points used in the whole plant, but also considers the factors such as pipeline leakage and safety factor (1.2-1.3).
In terms of mining, through the analysis of mine exploration data, according to the ore body situation, formulate mine development and utilization plans, rational use of mine resources, consider re-cultivation and forestry, avoid adverse geological disasters, and achieve development and utilization, protection of ecology, resource conservation, and environment. friendly.
8. Production process
There are many people who think that it is a building block. This is a simple understanding. Xulang Heavy Industry reminds everyone that the process design must first determine the production scale, carry out process balance calculation, reasonably determine the process equipment capacity and operation rate; carry out material balance calculation, reasonably determine the storage mode and storage period of various materials; according to the dust during the production process Features, determine the dust removal plan, calculate the air volume, and choose the dust collector reasonably.
Contact: Kingsley Ma
Add: No. 26 Dongqing Street, High-tech district, Zhengzhou, Henan, China