What is the difference between a impact crusher and a hammer crusher?
The following two equipments are the impact crusher and the hammer crusher. If you don't observe it carefully, you can tell which one is the impact crusher and which one is the hammer crusher?
Impact crusher working principle and main components
The impact crusher is mainly composed of a rotor body, a front counterattack plate, a rear counterattack plate and a machine body. When working, the rotor body drives the rotor body to run at a high speed through the belt drive, and the falling material is subjected to the impact of the plate hammer, and the impact plate is again impacted by the counterattack plate. In the crushing chamber, the material and the material collide with each other to perform selective crushing. The front and rear counterattack plates are broken by a repeated impact route of a certain length for a certain period of time, and the particle size is smaller than the gap between the counterattack plate and the plate hammer, and finally discharged from the material port.
The main components of the impact crusher include springs, railings, front counter-attacks, rear counter-attacks, counter-attack liners, square steel, counter-lining bolts, clamshell devices, spindles, plate hammers, rotor frames, lining plates, locking blocks, Press the block and so on.
Hammer crusher working principle
The hammer crusher mainly breaks the material by the impact of the crusher hammer. In the lower part of the rotor, the sieve plate and the material enter the crusher, and are immediately crushed by the impact of the high-speed rotary hammer. The size of the pulverized material smaller than the size of the mesh hole is discharged through the sieve plate, and the material with larger particle size, the granular material which is rebounded back to the lining plate, will also be broken by the additional impact of the hammer head, and the material is broken during the whole process of material crushing. They also smashed each other. The broken material obtains kinetic energy from the hammer head and is crushed for a second time at a high speed on the liner of the inner wall of the casing. Finally, it is discharged through the sieve plate (screening strip).
Hammer crusher structure
The difference between impact crusher and hammer crusher
Different crushing chamber
The broken crushing chamber is large, the feeding port is low and large, and the crushing of the material not only depends on the impact of the hammer, but also the repeated impact between the material and the counter-attack or the material and the material, and the impact crushing effect is more fully To better break large pieces of material. The broken broken cavity of the hammer is small, the structure sealing performance is good, and the dust pollution of the crushing space and the leakage of the body are solved.
Plate hammer / hammer head action direction is different
The counter-attacked hammer is to pick up the material from bottom to top and throw the material onto the counter-attack plate above. The hammer crusher is broken in the direction in which the material falls.
Counter-breaking the rotor clockwise, the hammer strikes the material from bottom to top
The hammer breaks the rotor counterclockwise, and the hammer hits the direction in which the material falls.
Consumable parts wear differently
The hammer and the hammer are the main consumables for counterattacking and hammer breaking, respectively. The wear of the hammer of the impact crusher mainly appears on the side facing the material, and the metal utilization rate of the hammer can reach 45%-48%.
Different discharge adjustment methods
There is no purlin screen in the lower part of the impact crusher. The adjustment of the product size can be controlled by adjusting the rotor speed or rotor diameter, adjusting the size of the feeder opening, and adjusting the gap of the grinding chamber.
Different rotor links
The hammer and rotor of the impact crusher are rigidly linked, that is, the hammer is fixedly mounted on the rotor. When crushing, the inertia of the entire rotor can be fully utilized to impact the material, not only the material but also the speed and kinetic energy.
What are the advantages of the impact crusher?
Both the impact crusher and the hammer crusher crush the material by high-speed impact, and the appearance of the two is very similar, so many people can't tell the counterattack and the hammer. Today, let’s take a look at what are the advantages of counterattack?
(1) The discharge particle size is uniform, the grain shape is good, and the content of fine powder and dust is very low.
(2) Low operating costs and low investment costs. The weight and size of the impact crusher are small compared to the hammer crusher, which can effectively reduce the civil construction cost. Moreover, compared with the two devices of the same output, the motor power required for the counterattack is low, which can effectively reduce the power consumption of the device and reduce the operating cost.
(3) The impactor of the impact crusher has a long service life, and the semi-automatic hydraulic open top device can help the inspection and maintenance of the equipment and the replacement of wearing parts more quickly and effortlessly.
(1) It can handle materials with large moisture content, prevent clogging of impact crusher and effectively treat materials with large moisture content and prevent clogging of crusher. When the moisture content of the treated material is too large, the feed chute and the counterplate of the impact crusher may be equipped with a heating device to prevent the material from sticking. The impact crusher does not need to be equipped with a bottom sieve plate to prevent clogging.
(2) Semi-automatic insurance design effectively reduces overload risk and shutdown maintenance time. When non-broken materials (such as iron blocks) enter the crushing chamber, the front and rear counter-attacks retreat, and non-crushed objects are discharged from the machine; when the crusher resumes work, counterattack With the self-weight safety device, the frame automatically returns to its normal working position, thereby avoiding the risk of equipment overload and the loss caused by downtime maintenance. Since the entire process is automated, the manual maintenance and cleaning time is greatly reduced, which greatly improves the production efficiency of the entire production line.
(3) The range of discharge adjustment is wider. The size of the discharge is easier to adjust. The top of the impact crusher is equipped with a mechanical adjustment device. The pitch of the counter frame and the rotor can be adjusted by twisting the bolt of the device, thereby adjusting the discharge size. By adjusting the rotor speed, adjusting the gap between the counterattack and the grinding chamber, the size of the discharge granularity can be adjusted efficiently and easily. The hammer crusher can only achieve the purpose of adjusting the discharge size by replacing the bottom sieve plate.
(4) Wear of wearing parts is small The service life of the impact hammer of the impact crusher is made of high chromium material and wear-resistant material composite process, and after strict heat treatment, it has good mechanical shock resistance and thermal shock resistance. Because the traditional linear hammer is easy to wear and wear, the impact surface of the hammer cannot be perpendicularly impacted with the material, the crushing efficiency is rapidly decreased, and the impact crusher adopts a crescent-shaped hammer. This design not only has a large impact force, but also has a larger impact surface. durable.
(5) Hydraulic system control and maintenance is more convenient. The impact crusher adopts hydraulic adjustment system. According to the operation requirements, the counter-attack frame and the plate hammer spacing can be easily adjusted. The modular design of the wearing parts of the equipment is also equipped with hydraulic pressure. The top device facilitates the replacement of consumable parts and greatly reduces labor and time investment. Only 6 hammers are installed on the rotor of the impact crusher. The special tool can be used to easily replace the hammer. It takes only one shift to replace the hammer.